李庆孝（Qing X. Li）博士，美国夏威夷大学热带农业与人力资源学院教授，任教于该院分子生物学和生物工程系（MBBE）。长期从事环境化学和环境组学研究工作，曾任夏威夷大学农药残留化学实验室主任，现任夏威夷大学蛋白质组分析中心主任。发表SCI研究论文300多篇，获10多项专利授权。李博士是Research Journal of
BioTechnology、Journal of Bioengineering & Biomedical Science的编辑。Analytical Chemistry、Environmental Science and Technology和Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry等国际专业期刊的审稿专家。
2002 –Professor, Dept. of Molecular Biosciences and Bioeng. (MBBE), UH-Manoa
2011 –Director, University of Hawaii at Manoa Proteomics Core Facility
2013Visiting Professor, Kyoto University, Japan
1995 – 2013Director, Pesticide Residue Research Laboratory, MBBE, UH-Manoa
2003Visiting Professor, Seoul National University, Korea
1999-2002Associate professor, MBBE, UH-Manoa
1995-1999Assistant professor, Department of Environmental Biochemistry (currently MBBE), UH-Manoa
1991-1995Assistant specialist and postdoctoral fellow, UC-Berkeley, California
1986-1991Research assistant (1986-90) and postdoctoral chemist (1-6/1991), UC-Davis
Education and Training
· Post-doctoral fellow, 1991-1994, University of California at Berkeley, USA
· Ph.D. in Agricultural and Environmental Chemistry, 1990, UC-Davis, USA
· B.S. in Agriculture, 1982, Shandong Agric. University, Shandong Province, P.R. China
Professional Recognition and Honors (selected from the past 5 years)
· Honorary Scientist and Advisor, Rural Development Administration, Korea. 2005-2018.
· Fellow,International Society of Biotechnology, 2008-present
· Award of contribution to Advances in Pesticide Discovery,J. Agric. Food Chem. 59(7). 2011
· Award of Excellence for contribution in Agrochemical Impacts on Human and Environmental Health: Mechanisms and Mitigation. The Western Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors. 2013.
· Adjunct Professor, China Agricultural University, Beijing, China. 2010 – 2015.
· Adjunct Professor, Hainan University, Haikou,China. 2012 – 2015.
· Lecture Professor, Anhui Agricultural University, China. 2013-2018
· Visiting Professor, Biotechnology Research Institute, the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences. 2013 – 2016
· Editor,Research Journal of Biotechnology, 2009 - 2015
· Editor,Journal of Bioengineering & Biomedical Science, 2010 - 2015
· Editor,Journal of Chemistry, 2012 – 2015
· Guest editor, Special Issue "Environmental Biotechnology: Current Advances, New Knowledge Gaps, and Emerging Issues" inBioMed Research International, 2015 and 2017
· Guest editor, Special Issue "Herbicide Toxicology Research in China" inPesticide Biochemistry and Physiology, 2016
· Associate editor,Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2015-present
· Member of editorial board,Chinese Journal of Pesticide Science, 2014 - present
· Member of editorial advisory board,Korean Journal of Pesticide Science, 2014-present
My research is centered on agricultural chemistry relevant toproteomics, phyto-medicines, food safety, pesticide chemistry and environmental fate of agrochemicals.
Professional Societies and Affiliations
· American Chemical Society, 1989-present
· USDA W-3045 technical committee, “Agrochemicals”, 1996- present
· USDA IR-4 program, “Pesticide registration”, 1995-2013
Conference Organization and Journal Review Services (selected)
· Regularad hoc reviewer for more than 10 scientific journals
· Review panel member or ad hoc reviewer for 10 national sciences programs, 2000-2014
· Organization committee, 4th Pan Pacific Pesticide Conference, 2008
· Advisory Committee on Pesticides, State of Hawaii Department of Agriculture, 2007-2015.
· Organization committee, “Proteomics and Metabolomics in Agricultural, Environmental, and Public Health Sciences”, the 2015 International Chemical Congress of Pacific Basin Societies (Pacifichem). Honolulu, Hawaii, December 15 - 20, 2015.
· Organization committee,“Advances in Functional Food and Flavor Chemistry”, 2015Pacifichem. Honolulu, Hawaii, December 15 - 20, 2015.
· Organization committee, “Advances in Agrochemical Metabolism and Metabolomics”, 252nd ACS, Philadelphia, PA, August 20-25, 2016.